Fundraising involves getting your friends, family, work colleagues and total strangers to take part in your initiative, in return for a small donation. There are lots of fun-packed ways you can fundraise for The Benevolent. From cake sales and sponsored walks to your own unique ideas – whatever you do you’ll be raising money to help vulnerable members of the trade.
Our work simply couldn’t happen without the financial support from our amazing supporters and it enables us to continue our vital work helping members of the trade in need.
We’ve got plenty of information to help you get started, and an experienced team in our head office to give you advice and support. Your fundraising initiative, however big or small, will make a difference.
You can download a copy of our Fundraising Toolkit for lots of ideas and top tips on fundraising activities, as well as lots of information and advice to help you get the most from your event.
We have a poster for you to use when promoting your event, simply download it here.
- Download a copy of our ‘Fundraising Toolkit’ for loads of information and ideas.
- If seeking sponsorship, set a high but achievable target.
- Set up an online donation page.
- Tell everyone you can think of about what you’re doing.
- Use social media to let people know what you’re up to and get them involved, and don’t forget to mention The Benevolent’s social media accounts.
- Ask your company about the possibility of matched giving.
- Contact The Benevolent team for advice
For further enquiry please email email@example.com or call 020 7089 3888.