Whether you need an emergency grant to get you through immediate crisis, long-term support to get you back on your feet or emotional support or advice to help you during a particularly hard time in your life, we are here to help.
Types of Support:
• Ongoing and one-off emergency grants to alleviate financial hardship relating to illness, life changing disability, unemployment and family crisis.
• Debt Advice including providing practical support and advice and referral to relevant agencies and support networks.
• Grants for funeral expenses or business related bankruptcy and advice on accessing government support.
• Funding towards adaptations to the home to accommodate your needs if you are ill, disabled or in old age
• Financial contribution towards palliative holidays for members of the trade facing life changing or terminal illness.
• Funding towards private treatments in times of crisis
• Funding towards legal advice or specialist agencies
• Support with stress, depression, bereavement or other issues at home or in the workplace
• Practical support to navigate complexities of accessing benefits and support from the Government or specialist charities.
• Assistance with accessing support from specialist agencies if you are dealing with alcohol or substance misuse
• The provision of emotional support during times of family crisis such as a loved one becoming seriously ill or passing away.
*Although the above list gives a good indication of the types of support available it is not exhaustive and each request will be assessed on a case by case basis