When your organisation supports The Benevolent you are not only helping us to combat challenging social issues within our trade such financial hardship, loneliness, addiction and disability, you are sending a strong message about your company, your brand and how you choose to do business. There are a variety of ways your company can get involved, and ideas for every size of organisation and budget.
HOW YOUR COMPANY CAN SUPPORT THE TRADE CHARITY:
- Corporate Partnership – As well as investing in your employee’s welfare, a partnership with The Benevolent can also provide a myriad of other valuable benefits to your company.
- Order a Collection Tin – A Benevolent collection tin displayed on your organisation’s reception, in your company’s communal kitchen or at a team fundraising event, is a simple yet effective way to raise money and awareness for our work.
- Freight Forwarders Initiative – The Benevolent has partnered with a number of Logistics Companies working with the UK drinks industry on a collaborative initiative to support the trade charity and thus our colleagues in need – The Benevolent Freight Forwarders £1-per-order Initiative.
- The Chairman’s Thames Path Challenge – Over the weekend of 12-13 September 2015 The Benevolent’s Chairman Dan Townsend is inviting colleagues from the UK drinks industry to take part in a sponsored 25km, 50km or an impressive 100km event called the ‘Thames Path Challenge’ and raise sponsorship donations for colleagues in need.
- Host a Fundraising Event at your Workplace – Whether it is a bake-off, quiz night or fancy dress Friday there is an activity to suit every workplace.
- Request a Here to Help Toolkit – This toolkit uses your existing internal communications channels and aims to increase understanding of charity’s work and how to access support among your staff.
To find out more about our different corporate initiatives please email email@example.com or call 0207 089 3888.